Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Quick post

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-J.R.R. Tolkien
Well, I certainly value food above hoarded gold... Time for lunch.

Spending rundown today: $0, NO SPEND day 65 for the year.

My budget for the month is $513.62 which leaves $471.71

Average daily spending for 2015: $18.01



Strangest lunch I've ever eaten:
Fresh beans and tomatoes chopped up.
A sprinkle of salt and balsamic.
A dollop of green tomato chutney.
And a baking soda biscuit on the side.
(I threw a handful of cheese in the biscuit batter)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm.....I'm going to go with "interesting" lunch :) But it was from your garden and basically free so one of the best lunches in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, free and fresh from the garden tastes awfully nice :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to see the chutney is making an appearance!

    ReplyDelete