Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Our 2015 Strawberries

Last year I spent $11.31 on my lovely strawberry container garden. Here's our strawberry plants on May 18th last year. There are six plants in that metal tub.


This year I spent zero dollars on my strawberry garden and here it is today, four plants in the tub. These plants are huge compared to where I started last year. I moved two into a different container that I already had, and that already had dirt in it. Gardening is seriously fun stuff.


Average daily spending for 2015: $18.09

4 comments:

  1. There truly isn't much better than picking and eating your own fruits & veggies!!! And, on that note, if I find the little stinker that is eating my bean plants they are going to be SORRY!!!

    I also love the photography with the black & white background - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for every bit of gardening season this year!
      I hope you find that little stinker too... poor beans :(
      The b&w photos are a simple photo edit but I wanted to feature the strawberries, hehe

      Delete
  2. Looking good. I am still waiting for something to show in my little vegetable container gardens, but have cilantro pokibg out the herb pots. It's something.

    ReplyDelete