Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Shopping Adventures

We made the trek to the store today. It was worth it despite my still not wanting to venture out. There was an offer for $10 off a $50 purchase. I used an $11 store reward I had earned and I earned another $5 store reward to use next time I shop.

I spent $56.42 on groceries out of pocket. I saved $30.33 on today's shopping trip. I should have another 3 no spend days ahead of me now.

Somehow I missed an entire gallon of milk in our fridge though (which doesn't make sense because our fridge was really not full) so we now have 3 and 1/2 gallons of milk in the house. My boys will drink it all though.

Average daily spending for 2015: $17.09
$111.29 left to spend in March


Remember you can enter THE GIVEAWAY once a day by simply commenting on the post and earn extra entries by "liking" the sponsor's facebook pages or mentioning the post on your blog.
(I might just be obnoxious enough to talk about the giveaway at the end of each post for the next month)

No comments:

Post a Comment