Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NO SPEND 23

That's four in a row! 
I don't do four in a row very often but no spend day 23 for 2015 is in the books and ends a four day streak.
We came really close to going out for pizza tonight. But we ate burgers at home.
I came really close to buying a clearance toy and some chocolate at work. But I stuck to my guns.
I've six no spends down for the ten days thus far of March. My goal is twenty-two.
I've got some work ahead of me!

Average daily spending for 2015: $17.95
$291.41 left to spend in March

6 comments:

  1. You are doing AWESOME!!! I was also VERY tempted to go out but came home and made spaghetti & meatballs instead.....didn't want to have to tell you we went out to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go! You just made my day by the way. We're in this together, huh?
      : )

      Delete
  2. It's so funny - we have never met face-to-face or even heard each others voice, but I consider you my friend and it is important to me that I don't let you down. The internet has opened so many new worlds!!!!

    We are TOTALLY in this together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The internet has really changed the world, that's for sure! I consider you a friend too and I love that I can be your accountability buddy. That was the whole point of this blog for me; to have people reading along and holding me accountable. It's pretty great that I can be on your side too.

      Delete
  3. You and sue are doing really great. Read Jan's post today for a great perspective on why a saving when you can is so important and how it gives you freedom later to make different choices and have more options http://standandstare2.blogspot.com/2015/03/my-saving-habit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check that out sooner than later. Thanks SAM!

      Delete