Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Just Wednesday

I kind of got carried away today. I was going to spend about $10, only not really, because I had a $9 store reward. That means I was planning on spending about a $1 today. That was my plan. I needed to buy some taco fixins for dinner tonight and some sugar. I ended up buying playdough, a kitchen timer that was on clearance for $2.39, and a preschool workbook for my little guy, along with more groceries that I'd hoped for. Yikes! Talk about no self control. I spent $20 today, only $19 more than planned. There goes the three no spends in a row that I just pulled off. Hey, you win some and you lose some...

Average daily spending for 2015: $18.04

I've a goal of coming in under $17.50 a day average for the year by the end of this month. That leaves $248.23 in the spending budget for the rest of the month. That should be pretty easy to pull off. Now to plan, plan, plan, and prioritize!

2 comments:

  1. It happens....it isn't like you went out and bought $20 worth of ice cream (ooooooh....) - you got food, which is necessary to life, things to make your child more creative/smarter, and....well, you got me on the kitchen timer - something to help you not burn the food which is a necessity of life - I know that is pushing it but work with me here :)

    I am proud to announce that we have eaten out a total of 1 time this month and it is already the 11th - 10 days without eating out - absolutely a record for us.....thanks to your inspiration & good vibes :)

    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ONE TIME! Sue that's amazing, truly! Great job!!!

      Delete